怡園酒莊由中國山西省太原市以南40公里的太谷，是國內一家專業生產高檔葡萄酒的莊。這裡具有典型的大陸性氣候：四季分明，乾旱、雨水少，且日照強烈，晝夜溫差大，是種植釀酒葡萄的理想地帶。印尼華僑又是香港企業家的陳進強先生和他的法國朋友，又加上法國葡萄酒學者Denis Boubals 教授的協助，在太谷創立了怡園酒莊，取名「怡園」，意喻「心曠神怡的花園」。
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for order over HKD1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml)
- Free shipping could be offered for order over HKD 1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml). For order under HKD1000 or less than 6 bottles (750 ml), shipping charges will apply (subject to the merchant)
- In most cases the Company will arrange delivery in 3-4 working days once the order is confirmed (with confirmation of delivery details)
Non-pickup / non-delivery
The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that
- Wine is non-deliverable within one month of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
- A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine within 1 month of purchase.
- In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
- Storage fees will be charged at 1% of purchase price per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.