Charles Noëllat作為Burgundy 老牌，就連 Leroy都有收購佢嘅葡萄田，質素絕對不容置疑！而呢支Maison Charles Noëllat Gevrey-Chambertin 2001特別在係Exdomaine珍品！由酒莊窖藏置放20年，保存20年直到最佳飲用年份再由酒莊直出，狀態絕佳！
The original Charles Noëllat estate was absorbed by Domaine Leroy in 1988, yet the name lives on as a négociant label sourcing grapes from some of the finest vineyards in Burgundy. Jasper Morris, MW writes: “The Noëllat tribe are abundant in this part of the Côte de Nuits. Two brothers, Charles and Ernest, flourished in the early part of the 20th century. Charles had a son, André, who died in 1941, and whose daughter Odile married Alain Hudelot, to form Domaine Hudelot-Noëllat in Vougeot. Domaine Charles Noëllat no longer exists since its purchase by Lalou Bize-Leroy in 1988.” Anne Noëllat’s son, Stephan Moreau, now runs the business, of which a key component is already bottled wine from top-tier producers known for keeping back aged stocks in pristine condition.
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for order over HKD1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml)
- Free shipping could be offered for order over HKD 1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml). For order under HKD1000 or less than 6 bottles (750 ml), shipping charges will apply (subject to the merchant)
- In most cases the Company will arrange delivery in 3-4 working days once the order is confirmed (with confirmation of delivery details)
Non-pickup / non-delivery
The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that
- Wine is non-deliverable within one month of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
- A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine within 1 month of purchase.
- In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
- Storage fees will be charged at 1% of purchase price per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.