威廉一世國王的大女兒 — 公主瑪麗安（Marianne）於1855年購買了「萊茵河古堡」，並將其作為文化中心。 這個具有歷史意義的高貴酒莊，位於德國 Rheingau 的心臟地帶，已有近7百年的歷史，古堡有超過85％的葡萄園都是Riesling ，因此以 Riesling 為旗艦酒款。
作為德國的經典白葡萄，並且出色地代表 Rheingau 的Riesling，這款酒清新得來扎實圓潤，精緻優雅，香氣的展現有層次，口感極佳。以白色水果為主的風味：蜜桃、蘋果、桃駁李等，同時散發有怡人的酸爽，和礦物的清新氣質，餘韻悠揚。
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for order over HKD1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml)
- Free shipping could be offered for order over HKD 1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml). For order under HKD1000 or less than 6 bottles (750 ml), shipping charges will apply (subject to the merchant)
- In most cases the Company will arrange delivery in 3-4 working days once the order is confirmed (with confirmation of delivery details)
Non-pickup / non-delivery
The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that
- Wine is non-deliverable within one month of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
- A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine within 1 month of purchase.
- In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
- Storage fees will be charged at 1% of purchase price per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.