如果你喜歡白葡萄酒，就絕對不會錯過法國阿爾薩斯(Alsace)這經典的白酒產區 — 身為法國最北的葡萄酒產區，白酒有著最優雅、細緻的口感。處於德法交界，加上歷史背景，幾個世紀以來被德國的釀酒文化影響，不僅瓶身與其他法國產區迥然不同，連風格也是集德法兩家之優異的大成。
想要認識Alsace，就不能不知道 Trimbach 家族。始於1626年的Trimbach 家族，一直以釀造優雅的Dry White而聞名，就成為了Alsace 最具代表性酒莊之一。接近400年的歷史，現由第十二代掌門人Pierre 和 Jean Trimbach 兩兄弟管理。
- 在1898年，Frédéric Emile Trimbach的帶領之下，Trimbach 在布魯塞爾國際大賽(Concours Mondial de Bruxelles) 獲得最高榮譽，奠定了酒廠的地位。
- Robert Parker譽為「世界上最優秀的156個酒莊之一」
- 釀酒師Pierre Trimbach，在2006年被Decanter選為「世界十大白酒釀酒師」
- 釀酒師Pierre Trimbach，在2017年被 Michel Bettane評為「十大Riesling的大師」
Trimbach在眾當Alscae酒莊當中，Residual Sugar算是最低之一 — 徹徹底底地 Dry，是經典的Alsace Riesling！
這樣的堅持，讓「Trimbach style」成為 Alsace 的必殺技。
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for order over HKD1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml)
- Free shipping could be offered for order over HKD 1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml). For order under HKD1000 or less than 6 bottles (750 ml), shipping charges will apply (subject to the merchant)
- In most cases the Company will arrange delivery in 3-4 working days once the order is confirmed (with confirmation of delivery details)
Non-pickup / non-delivery
The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that
- Wine is non-deliverable within one month of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
- A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine within 1 month of purchase.
- In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
- Storage fees will be charged at 1% of purchase price per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.