嚟自新西蘭Girly 嘅外表之下，Villa Maria Earthgraden酸甜平衡嘅一位淑女。係柑橘類水果、酸橙和葡萄柚香氣之下又帶有新鮮香草、檸檬草和百香果的風味。就好似女朋友一樣，呷醋時亦不失可愛，Girly得嚟又唔會太造作！
Organically grown with wildflower gardens between the vineyard rows and regenerative viticulture to keep New Zealand’s soils healthy and ecosystems thriving. EarthGarden Sauvignon Blanc is bursting with flavour as nature intended.
A zesty fruit-driven Sauvignon Blanc. Organically grown in Marlborough the complexity and character of these vineyards shine through in the glass through texture, palate weight and intensity.
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for order over HKD1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml)
- Free shipping could be offered for order over HKD 1000 or more than 6 bottles (750ml). For order under HKD1000 or less than 6 bottles (750 ml), shipping charges will apply (subject to the merchant)
- In most cases the Company will arrange delivery in 3-4 working days once the order is confirmed (with confirmation of delivery details)
Non-pickup / non-delivery
The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that
- Wine is non-deliverable within one month of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
- A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine within 1 month of purchase.
- In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
- Storage fees will be charged at 1% of purchase price per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Company 's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.