Great-Value Blind Tasting: The Wine Glory of Spain and Portugal
12 月 4 日 @ 14:30:00 - 17:30:00$330
The Wine Glory of Spain and Portugal
/// Near 30 Wines for Professional Tasting ///
Date: 4 December 2021 (Sat)
Venue: PH3, 3/F,186-190 Queen’s Rd E, Wan Chai (above Kee Wah Bakery, Lee Tung Avenue) | See Map Here
Tasting Badge: HK$330 | Payment and FPS accepted to +852 9804 5138
** Each will receive a complimentary wine glass.
** Exhibiting Wineries and merchant list will be announced 2 days before the event:
** Reservation with advanced ticket payment is required. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
With a large variety of wine showcased, spitting is recommended to avoid excessive intake of alcohol. Spittoons are provided onsite.
Each tasting badge can be used by one person and redeem 30ml for each wine.
- Please wear mask except tasting.
- Temperature check and hand sterilisation will be conducted upon your arrival.
- Gathering restriction remain at no more than four people in the event. Please keep 1.5-meter social distance.
- Please take care of your own wine glass, trash or liquid disposal during the event. Spittoons and rubbish bins are provided.
- Your information will be disclosed to the government upon legitimate request in case of relevant outbreak of relevant epidemic outbreaks or contacted confirmed cases.
- In case of any respiratory illness, you are advised to stay home and not allowed to enter the venue.
- Anyone aged below 18 years old are forbidden to enter the event.
- Ticket(s) will not be refunded in all circumstances.
- The event will be rescheduled if any Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 hoisted 4 hours before the event.
- To ensure pandemic control and event quality, guests are required to follow instructions.
/// 近30款酒的專業品評 ///
地點: PH3 – 香港灣仔皇后大道東 186 – 190 號 3 樓 (利東街奇華餅家樓上) | 按此看地圖